PsychoMidget
FoUster

Why you should play swg

Post by PsychoMidget »

"Look Sir, Droids!" - Davin Felth
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

The game sucks. The end.Oh but thats a damnnn fine droid.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

The game sucks. The end.Oh but thats a damnnn fine droid.you cant say that when you only played pre-cuits a different game now
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

The game sucks. The end.Oh but thats a damnnn fine droid.you cant say that when you only played pre-cuits a different game nowYour right! It is a different game now, everyones a Jedi! :wink: I'll play it when the Emu releases combat, hows that! :)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I haveee played the Post-Combat Upgrade and all the pvp happens like once a day and its in theed where it just lags to hell and your dead before you know what happened to you.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

The game sucks. The end.Oh but thats a damnnn fine droid.you cant say that when you only played pre-cuits a different game nowYour right! It is a different game now, everyones a Jedi! :wink: I'll play it when the Emu releases combat, hows that! :)you're so clever
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

The game sucks. The end.Oh but thats a damnnn fine droid.you cant say that when you only played pre-cuits a different game nowYour right! It is a different game now, everyones a Jedi! :wink: I'll play it when the Emu releases combat, hows that! :)Only the noobs are jedi.. besides.. Smuggler and BH are better anyways.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I haveee played the Post-Combat Upgrade and all the pvp happens like once a day and its in theed where it just lags to hell and your dead before you know what happened to you.So then you never went to the Restuss battlefield or the Naboo/Talus/Corellia PvP bases?pffft. No wonder you couldnt find pvp.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

When I played in febuary there wasn't enough players playing to fill a short bus. I dunno what the population in the game is like now...
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Looks like a skinny cock with a massive bell-end.