Why you should play swg

Talk about anything SWG related here
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I came back for a day erb, I even grinded some with midge and knives. Just wasn't the same game for me, which I guess is what I was looking for... Guess i'll have to wait for the emu... if it EVER gets done. :?This is your penis right now ----> 8DThis is your penis right now ----> 8=======================================================================D
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I came back for a day erb, I even grinded some with midge and knives. Just wasn't the same game for me, which I guess is what I was looking for... Guess i'll have to wait for the emu... if it EVER gets done. :?This is your penis right now ----> 8DAwww it looks so happy.
gramps

Post by gramps »

I came back for a day erb, I even grinded some with midge and knives. Just wasn't the same game for me, which I guess is what I was looking for... Guess i'll have to wait for the emu... if it EVER gets done. :?This is your penis right now ----> 8DNominated for best post evar on the forums. :indifferent:
:{8):
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Nominated for best post evar on the forums. :indifferent:Nominated for worst post evar on the forums. :indifferent:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I came back for a day erb, I even grinded some with midge and knives. Just wasn't the same game for me, which I guess is what I was looking for... Guess i'll have to wait for the emu... if it EVER gets done. :?This is your penis right now ----> 8DAwww it looks so happy.hahahah
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Nominated for best post evar on the forums. :indifferent:Nominated for worst post evar on the forums. :indifferent:Nominated for worst post evar on the forums. :indifferent: 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!