Talk about anything SWG related here
gramps

Post by gramps »

Hrmm. How much would transfer preferrably with items cost? :indifferent:
:{8):
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Hrmm. How much would transfer preferrably with items cost? :indifferent:2 chickens and the hide of a buffalo
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

and druid skull
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Hrmm. How much would transfer preferrably with items cost? :indifferent:50 bucks 30 without
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Installing now..
jacen

Post by jacen »

quick questions if i am to return to the game.a. i hear that smugglers have innate armor. is it good innate armor/is this rumor legit?b. can spies still turn invisible for as long as they please with +100 camo?c. is elder jedi still ownage?-btw I am asking these questions in order to figure out which profession I should go for as I have ruled the others out for the most part.dinkI don't know exactly how the smuggler armor works. It's like for every 2 points of actual armour they lose 1 innate armor point. Something like that.Spies are useless.Elder jedi owns, but not if you're jace.your just jealous you dont have an elder jedi and that i can kick practically anyone's ass (including yours) anyimte anwhere without mustafar buffs. Just wait till i get those buffs.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I've never seen you play, but if you can really kick anyone's ass you usually don't have to go around announcing it. They should already know, if you're cool about it.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I've never seen you play, but if you can really kick anyone's ass you usually don't have to go around announcing it. They should already know, if you're cool about it.In other words he is trying to say Shut your Fucking mouth..... :D I <3 Vauce
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I got to CD3 and decided not to play...lol...
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

way to go taco!