Why you should play swg

Talk about anything SWG related here
KniVes

Post by KniVes »

jace you're bad and everyone knows it. LOLYou did lose to a non-elder jedi...
SleazySpice

Post by SleazySpice »

knives=dic. i hate u
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

way to go taco!You're losing points.
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
gramps

Post by gramps »

I got to CD3 and decided not to play...lol...This post has been brought to you by our word of the day: Fickle
:{8):
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I got to CD3 and decided not to play...lol...This post has been brought to you by our word of the day: FickleFickle? Can i get a definition?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Smartie Pants O_o
chuck

Post by chuck »

Looks like a skinny cock with a massive bell-end.yeah ur the skinny cock but u have no bell-end :o
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
chuck

Post by chuck »

quick questions if i am to return to the game.a. i hear that smugglers have innate armor. is it good innate armor/is this rumor legit?b. can spies still turn invisible for as long as they please with +100 camo?c. is elder jedi still ownage?-btw I am asking these questions in order to figure out which profession I should go for as I have ruled the others out for the most part.dinkI don't know exactly how the smuggler armor works. It's like for every 2 points of actual armour they lose 1 innate armor point. Something like that.Spies are useless.Elder jedi owns, but not if you're jace.your just jealous you dont have an elder jedi and that i can kick practically anyone's ass (including yours) anyimte anwhere without mustafar buffs. Just wait till i get those buffs.i bet ur elder dude is a fat lump liek u :? so in that case speed is what counts!
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
jacen

Post by jacen »

I've never seen you play, but if you can really kick anyone's ass you usually don't have to go around announcing it. They should already know, if you're cool about it.this is knives though... he doesnt understand much. He confuses a lot of things and he's a bit slow, we have to hold his hand most of the time or else he just doesnt understand simple concepts. Because im SO FATChuck, go throw yourself into a hurricane of d.
If you're fresh, you're clean.