installing other languages

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

bob whatever you download from microsoft, they will never set your language to something else, you need to buy or fully reinstall Windows in order to get a completely new language. But like cloud said, download the asian pack or somethingNo need to download it....should be there already. Control Panel -> Date, Time, Language, Regional Options -> Regional and Language Options -> Languages Tab -> Install files for East Asian languages童话 <--- if that came out that means you should have those files alreadyYou still need to input the Windows CD, and tell me Cloud... how do you intend to install those without it? ;) you download it! that's right! ;)I didn't install anything except the East Asian language pack....didn't download anything :shock:You already installed the language pack at the installation of Windows XP, otherwise you need the CD or you'll have to download the pack. But my guess is that Bob really wants to learn Dutch, Bob I can send you my Dutch Windows XP!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

all make screenshot of bob's post and let snape upload them all on the front page
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch