FFA Junior/Main Championships

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
TheMessenger

FFA Junior/Main Championships

Post by TheMessenger »

All invited participants will be put into the Junior Championships, there will be 3 Jr Championship games to seperate Jr from Main.Whoever consistently scores high and does very well will be bumped up to the Main Championships. After both championship rosters are filled up, the next game will decide on a champion for Jr. and Main.Dont be upset if your in Jr, everyone has to start there, and there is nothing wrong with being in Jr. either, you can still be bumped to Main if you do well in Jr. the same goes for Main, if you do poorly consistently in Main, then you will go down to Jr. Also Champions who gain and hold their title for a good amount of time (4 title defenses) will be added to the Hall of Fame.The events will be around 4-6 pm PST on Friday-Sunday.Champions have to defend their title once a week, and can choose any of these days to defend their title...they also must announce the day on which they choose to defend.Go to the championship page for further details...No Force or Force is currently being voted upon.Those who dont feel like going to other forums to sign up may sign up here in this thread, hope to see FoU participate. Also there may be custom maps and they are subject to change based on feedback.P.S. I expect Taco and Anubis to be there! :D
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I will be Refing at the very least. So you know it!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

lmao why me!? i figured u would want a good show, id just finish em all off on my first swing :wink:
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

why do i want to be in the hall of fame since no1 will see it, cause when i clicked the hall of fame link i had an 404 error:edit: oh and why isnt rage allowed? that give's light users a huge advantage since we cant protect ourselfs n e more from a bs or dbs or dfa or n e other big dmg attacks :cry:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
chuck

Post by chuck »

u must be stupid? have you even thought about the timezones? and everything else... it wont work...
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.