For all you swg lovers

Talk about anything SWG related here
Terror

For all you swg lovers

Post by Terror »

well here i give everyone a rumor! its up to you to decide wheather its true or not :) the only way to find out if it IS true is wait till febuary...Clicky hereyps: old school pre-cu jedipss: i miss pre-cupsss: i want to have swgemu's babes
NULL
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

While I hold no faith in the validity of that post, it makes perfect business sense to have done this a long, long time ago. Logically, if they haven't come to that conclusion by now, they never will.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Hmmmm. Ever since the post 1 month before the NGE and the kid posted a VERY lousy and unbelieveable story about how the game was going to change drastically... yet everyone disagreed and called him a liar etc, I will never say impossible. I mean that guy ended up being right in every thing he said and everyone looked like a total idiot and asshat for doubting him! If this comes to pass and they go through with it WITH NO CATCHES then I will resubscribe without hesitation. Even if this doesn't happen I am still happy I never sold my account after the NGE.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I MISS THE OLD DAYS WITH MY LITTLE MIDGET RODIAN
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I MISS THE OLD DAYS WITH MY LITTLE MIDGET RODIANWhat is Love? Baby don't hurt me
jacen

Post by jacen »

seems a little fishy but it could be true... this guy seems to have specifics and it could be possible but im not getting my hopes up.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I MISS THE OLD DAYS WITH MY LITTLE MIDGET RODIANexcuse me
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
gramps

Post by gramps »

i miss my blacksun helm on mah fishy :indifferent:
:{8):
Terror

Post by Terror »

Hmmmm. Ever since the post 1 month before the NGE and the kid posted a VERY lousy and unbelieveable story about how the game was going to change drastically... yet everyone disagreed and called him a liar etc, I will never say impossible. I mean that guy ended up being right in every thing he said and everyone looked like a total idiot and asshat for doubting him! If this comes to pass and they go through with it WITH NO CATCHES then I will resubscribe without hesitation. Even if this doesn't happen I am still happy I never sold my account after the NGE.That is exactly why I belive this could "possably" be true. I'm not going to get my hopes up but if it is true, i will resubscribe and go back to my oh so lovable master defender temp ;D
NULL
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

grats jedilast ditch > jebedai... sometimes