Hello.

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
MacDuff

Hello.

Post by MacDuff »

Gramps told me to join these forums? So, Hello everyone.My jk2 name is MacDuff and I recently returned from an absense of a few months. My previous name being WanK.my AIM is howertown67 and my real name is Colin.
MacDuff
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Hello.

Post by Snape »

My previous name being WanK. :lol: Welcome to the forums!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

WankaH!
gramps

Post by gramps »

I met this guy the other night with Guesswho on some random FFA server, and honestly he is one of the few I have met in months that has FoUstah status potential.He's the shit and fucking hilarious lol. :D
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Hey as long as he posts more than once I'll give him a chance.I mean....somebody has to replace Tib when he dies....and hes not getting any younger... :lol:
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Hey as long as he posts more than once I'll give him a chance.I mean....somebody has to replace Tib when he dies....and hes not getting any younger... :lol:Hey D
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Hi!
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Hey as long as he posts more than once I'll give him a chance.I mean....somebody has to replace Tib when he dies....and hes not getting any younger... :lol: :idea: :idea: how about i kill you and we give this new noob your spot.......least the dude can speeel... :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
MacDuff

Post by MacDuff »

Lol you guys are funny. My friends all ditched jk2 a few months ago so I said fuck this game. Then i was bored the other night and i was like what the hell, I'll jump on jk2. Gramps said he liked me so I came here.O and on a side note: gramps got a 2300 on the SATs and he's NOT Asian. I believe that deserves some congratulations :buttrock:
MacDuff
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I don't know what the new highest score is for the new scoring system for the SATs...but grats anyway...it sounds high..