Lol, who plays still? REALLY

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I'm on Illidan, have my hunter at level 11. Nothing much but I swear it... I'm not rerolling.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Im going where the most people go. So I guess its Illidian.
lil_binger

Post by lil_binger »

ty so much for giving everyone our vent info and password. and ty to guesswho for that also.If you guys want to share a vent server I have no problems with that but how about splitting the cost a little bit? it's not much at all. FoU and LM could share a 50 person vent server for about 5 bucks a month each....or less for a 25 man vent server.Our vent should expire any second now anyway. I can't log back in to pay for next month so I will have to rent another server shortly. thoughts?And better yet....how about sharing a BF 2142 server? JUst get a bunch of JK2'ers who play 2142 and start our own clan on BF2 that can be run by us all. tag name: JK2 hmmmmm?
some guy named dave

Post by some guy named dave »

I'd like that as well. I don't play BF 2142 yet, but it would be a joy to have all the JK2'ers in one server pwning everyone with our jk2 spirit. As for the ventrilo server, i like the idea of two clans splitting the costs for a server, it's easy, the clan members just have to donate a small ammount each month, say, $ .50 or $1 if you have alittle more green than me, :mrgreen: It's a community effort to keep things alive. So, think about it, i'd love to have a more populated server than just one clan to itsself. Thanks
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Well the thing about that is we only have like 7 of us playing together so we really could just use Anubis's vent. But ya I agree if we are using your vent as much as we will be for this game we should post up some money. Im not sure how this is gonna work but we will discuss it.
gramps

Post by gramps »

You guys were leeching off of their vent? :indifferent:
:{8):
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Shame on you ppl....shame shame
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Well the thing about that is we only have like 7 of us playing together so we really could just use Anubis's vent. But ya I agree if we are using your vent as much as we will be for this game we should post up some money. Im not sure how this is gonna work but we will discuss it.I HAVE A VENT WE CAN USE AND JUST ANNOY EVERYONE IN'knives'
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Alright cool.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Alright cool.i didnt ask him tho
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!