Lol, who plays still? REALLY

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Ok so Bob hasn't played in over a year. I don't know why he was brought into this. He wasn't even ON Illidan. Jacen and I play on Illidan, Vauce had a toon or two there too. Midget made a character, but didn't play much. I suggested Illidan because you wanted PVP and High Population. PVP.. Has anyone else seen the WoW funeral crashing video? Yeah. That was on Illidan, and that guild (Serenity Now) is still around.The main reason, though, that I'm not rerolling with you guys is bcux I play con mis padres, and you know, they're kind of up there on the list. Just a little bit.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Ok so Bob hasn't played in over a year. I don't know why he was brought into this. He wasn't even ON Illidan. Jacen and I play on Illidan, Vauce had a toon or two there too. Midget made a character, but didn't play much. I suggested Illidan because you wanted PVP and High Population. PVP.. Has anyone else seen the WoW funeral crashing video? Yeah. That was on Illidan, and that guild (Serenity Now) is still around.The main reason, though, that I'm not rerolling with you guys is bcux I play con mis padres, and you know, they're kind of up there on the list. Just a little bit.thats the reason why i would play on illidan rather than have everyone reroll burning legion.I mean I understand the point of having everyone reroll is so that we start off all the same lvl and stuff, rather than have one person lvl 60 or somethin in a good guild n' stuff but..kam isnt even 60 and he has a pretty good reason to stay on illidan.anyone else think rerollin there would be cool>???CMON ITS KAM'S PARENTS LOL!
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i've been catching up on the server dispute you guys have been having lol. I'll reroll on burning legion. I'll get back to you what my guys name is and what i rolled as because i cant deicde right now :).
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Night Elf Hunter on Burning Legion. All my other names i wanted to use were taken so i went with something simpleName: Fououtlaw rofl im so lame. :lol:
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

DIDYA READ WHAT KAM SAID
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Burning Legion FTW.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

DIDYA READ WHAT KAM SAIDno i didnt actually because i scrolled past it because im retarted. So we have people split between illidian and burning legion. It honestly doesnt bother me where we play, so i will just roll on illidian instead of burning legion.
gramps

Post by gramps »

I honestly don't mind rolling on either Illidian or Burning Legion since I am obviously not well established on either of the servers.Kam has been playing on Illidian for some time now, and I would hate to just leave him there. Honestly I am not going to have THAT much time to play WoW as it is (until second semester) so its not like we are all going to be playing and leveling together at exactly the same pace.I just want to play with you guys. :indifferent:
:{8):
gramps

Post by gramps »

Family first btw. :indifferent:
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ehhh man this is all tempting...Right now school is still killing me so if I did start playing again it would not be until school is over in 3 weeks. I'll reroll for the 4th....time....I don't care.If Shadow came that might make the difference for me cause he was hilarious as a paladin. :lol: