Lol, who plays still? REALLY

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Illidain it is!!!! And yea i wont have too much time to player until school is over for me to which is in 1 and a half week :/. GAH I WANT IT O BE OVER I FUCKING HATE COLLEGE AND THESE STUPID PAPERS!!!! GAH!!!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I think imma wait until you guys figure this shit out. Illidan or Burning Legion. One, not two. Please.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Illidian
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Ugh. Pick a fucking server! I've already gotten two level 8 nubbies on burning legion... I'm not leveling a single bit more untill we establish BL or Illidan...Right now it seems like everyone wants Illidan except shadow hasn't said anything of it yet. I just wanna know!
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Me still plays \o/ Me's also European, rawr
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Yesterday most of us had characters on Burning Legion, we where playing together, we where leveling together, and today everyone is jumping ship to some other server because one person has decided it is impossible to have a new character on a different server. I guess splitting time between characters is entirely too demanding a task. I won't be playing with you until perhaps some of the indecision settles, because i'm way too fucking impatient to be grinding a new character every time someone has a change of mind.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Yesterday most of us had characters on Burning Legion, we where playing together, we where leveling together, and today everyone is jumping ship to some other server because one person has decided it is impossible to have a new character on a different server. I guess splitting time between characters is entirely too demanding a task. I won't be playing with you until perhaps some of the indecision settles, because i'm way too fucking impatient to be grinding a new character every time someone has a change of mind.MAYBE IF KAM AND JACE POSTED MORE
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

You guys can do whatever the hell you want to do. I was just throwing in my two cents bcux I do still play. I'm staying on teh Illidan cux home is where the hearthstone is.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I staying at illidian.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

JAJA ILLIDAN JAJA
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!