lists!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Either of those specs I like. Tactical mastery isn't nearly as important now that all warriors get stance mastery which functions in the same way.Stance mastery? What... where?Edit: Nvm, it appears that its a new skill bought and it allows you to keep 10 rage points when switching stances.. although I personally don't think 10 is enough. Hell, 25 isn't enough, and I would swear by it that tactical mastery is still very worth it but thats just me. Nothings worse than being in those situations where you just burned your whirlwind and MS, you white crit and then see a dodge, only having to waste that good 30+ rage you just had to throw an overpower. To each his own I guess!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya i got both stance ones and personally still think it isnt enough but alas if it was more then we would be sorta overpowerd in that area. but i definetly dont think i could live with just the spell vauce. usually i get rage ridiculuosly fast and im using changing stances from 90 or the likes of that and so i lose a lot. besides u usually switch stances to perform a certain skill whether it be pummel/bash/taunt whatever u switch do that skill and some of the skills require instant casts and just dont give ya the rage to do it.the reason i think i like rend so much is just because theres been too many times that that enemy has up and ran or immobilized me and just walked off but my rend/deep wound always killed them. too many times ive been nova'd and too many times ive had them srpint to heal but between my only two dots i always kill em. at least till i get a higher lvl i think ill keep em, i probally will change my entire build at 60/70also as far as blood frenzy someone find out if it stacks ie if u have rend AND deep wouds on that it doubles cause if thats the case i wouldnt mind it. otherwise though i just would personally spend those 2 points on something that increases my weaopn damage on all attacks 2 percent not just when they are dotted =/also vauce on your specs i see ya like cleave to be maxed since we sorta spam it. those 3 points give like 60 bonus damage. but can u gve your reasons on not getting weaopn mastery disciplines and anger management? this whole warrior talent thing is so much harder than it looks! lol
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

omg i posted a big whole thing but it must not have actually posted...that sucks ass so heres a short versionreason i like rend so much is cause at least at my level, when the mage freezes me or the rogue runs my rend and deep wound always kill em. for those purposes i just hate to get rid of them cause to be honest rend and deep wounds has guaranteed me so many kill sbecause that person either cant heal or doesnt get time to get his moves off and kill me first. ill probally change this idea at the highest levels but i just have a hard time gettin rid of it when its saved me so many times. also vauce i see ya like the cleave talent which gives like maybe 60 bonus damage at lvl 60....but can u give ur reason on not going anger management, weaon mastery, and disciplines?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

lol anus it still posted it, you didn't lose your first one :lol: I understand what your saying though... theres so many times where that extra damage from the dots just barely kills them as they are running away and... it's sexy when it happens!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Stop chit chatting and come to Illidaddy. :wink:
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Stop chit chatting and come to Illidaddy. :wink:I'm taking a mini WoW break. I'm gonna transfer my 60 warrior over to this server not too long from now but I'll likely start powerleveling my hunter again here within the next few days. I just cant burn myself out on leveling like I did once a long while back so I gotta take a break here and there.That.. and I spent the past couple of days over my friends house!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Nah you should get weapon mastery some where in there, you're right. Guess I looked over that, and ya recklessness lemme see... Well. Do what you want, you play warrior more than me. I tried building what I thought was a good spec and came up with a ton of em. It seems like no 2 warriors will have the same spec anymore.Also improve cleave is 60 on top of what you already do. Before crit and crit bonuses like impale... Trust me it adds up.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Nah you should get weapon mastery some where in there, you're right. Guess I looked over that, and ya recklessness lemme see... Well. Do what you want, you play warrior more than me. I tried building what I thought was a good spec and came up with a ton of em. It seems like no 2 warriors will have the same spec anymore.Also improve cleave is 60 on top of what you already do. Before crit and crit bonuses like impale... Trust me it adds up.that is true i didnt take into consideration crist and such too. see this is why im happy u two are giving me info cause honestly i dont know what to end up as. and like u said it seems there are just too many things up in the air as for which is better or not.
gramps

Post by gramps »

DON'T FAIL ME GUESSWHO
:{8):