lists!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

gnome mage Name: Longwinter
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Now I've been talking to some of my friends on vent and they are saying warriors suck for dps in the expansion and mages own even more. So I am making a mage.Actually, mages and warlocks are gonna find it harder to get spots in raids. With the installment of horde paladins and alliance shamens, they're gonna drop spots to open them up for them. Taking a look at the other classes, they're still needed. Horde is going to want more support and what not in paladins, and alliance is going to want that dps/support that shamen give.On another note, Horde just got even stronger in PvP. Blood Elf Warlocks are going to be the most powerful in terms of PvP now.
gramps

Post by gramps »

WEWT TACO MY GNOME BROTHA.
:{8):
gramps

Post by gramps »

too bad gnomes can't be druids.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

too bad gnomes can't be druids./agree
gramps

Post by gramps »

darkgramps (fuck it all - grampz and gramps were taken), warlock, Illidan
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

whoever said warriors will suck for dps in the expansion doesnt know how to map talents very well :roll: warlocks have always been overpowered. but druids get faerie fire so eh
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

whoever said warriors will suck for dps in the expansion doesnt know how to map talents very well :roll: warlocks have always been overpowered. but druids get faerie fire so ehThat was me, and I said in PvP warriors suck in dps. In PvE... fury warriors will be even better than before!!!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

whoever said warriors will suck for dps in the expansion doesnt know how to map talents very well :roll: warlocks have always been overpowered. but druids get faerie fire so ehThat was me, and I said in PvP warriors suck in dps. In PvE... fury warriors will be even better than before!!!can u clarify when u say pvp they suck? cause the only real difference i see when i play is that ppl target me first
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

whoever said warriors will suck for dps in the expansion doesnt know how to map talents very well :roll: warlocks have always been overpowered. but druids get faerie fire so ehThat was me, and I said in PvP warriors suck in dps. In PvE... fury warriors will be even better than before!!!can u clarify when u say pvp they suck? cause the only real difference i see when i play is that ppl target me firstI mean tommorows patch they begin to suck, sorry! They nerfed all rage generation every warrior does by 33%, if not more. If you get the 41 point talent in Arms you get +25% rage generation when you attack, and that still doesn't apply to when your being attacked. At that, 25% isn't even what they use to have! It use to be Charge, auto attack, and enough rage for mortal strike. Now its charge... auto attack....auto attack.. oh I can mortal strike now! Wait...hamstring... auto attack. NOW I CAN MORTAL STRIKE! OH WAIT HE BLINKED AWAY! Get my point :P