lists!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya i gotcha. then rage decrease does suck, but theres still moves that u can use that generate rage and theres talents that generate rage as well. besides if its an important battle theres rage pots =/warriors are very gear dependent and untill u reach 60, so long as u have a good weapon and high str then i find i dont even use rage except for crowd control whether it be a slow or a taunt or such. granted i have a bit of a twink weapon but still...until i hit 60 when ppl have higher tier shit i dont think it will bother me much. this is my current build btw that im goin for i think. still havent decided for sure. gimme feedback plz!http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I like it. A lot of the talents trees make it hard to go for the bottom talents (mostly rogue and warrior), and you did a good job it looks like of getting all the important stuff that you would need for... PvP i'm assuming? What it looks like. Look great.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Hey anus! Just wanted to ask what expierence you have had in pvping (as far as what level.) Just that later on rage becomes way more important with whirlwind, intercept charge, along with mortal strike and other warrior abilities used in certain situations (demoralizing shout, pummel.) I think at low level the rage generation is buffed (normalization!) while higher level weapons at 60, such as most blues and epics are nerfed a lot. If you are going for a 2 handed build, check this one out.http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 000000Come BC, add 3 points where i left off, 3 in blood craze, 1 in the shout, and 3 in battleshout!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya but since war's got the boot this patch and got shit on im hoping they will patch something into it. besides im supposed to be a dps war =/
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

ya but since war's got the boot this patch and got shit on im hoping they will patch something into it. besides im supposed to be a dps war =/2 handed DPS or... dual weilding dps? If your gonna do dual weilding don't bother going down to mortal strike.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

anyone else think hunters are ridiculously overpowered now? i mean they already own most if not all melee classes. now they can set traps in combat, have a silence attack and can drain mana. :oops: doesnt bode well for casters.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

anyone else think hunters are ridiculously overpowered now? i mean they already own most if not all melee classes. now they can set traps in combat, have a silence attack and can drain mana. :oops: doesnt bode well for casters.when autoshots crit for 1200 its all sorts of fucked up.
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

hunters have become some kind of ZOMFGNERFPLZ classAnd I hate them.On a side note, I instant crit for 4269 with my mage, so I guess mages are hawt shit too now
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya but since war's got the boot this patch and got shit on im hoping they will patch something into it. besides im supposed to be a dps war =/2 handed DPS or... dual weilding dps? If your gonna do dual weilding don't bother going down to mortal strike.2hand.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Recon, Arch, Anus - get your asses to Illidan! :D
:{8):