New Patch!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
GuessWho17

New Patch!

Post by GuessWho17 »

Looks like they have added the 41 point talents, and are one step closer with the prep to burning crusade! One thing that is a HUGE deal with this patch is the change to the honor system. There is no longer any ranks (Grand Marshal /High Warlord, etc) although you can choose to display your all-time highest rank, or no rank at all. Honor will now be gained as some form of currency, it doesn't decay, and this stuff can be spent on all the PvP rewards as we know. In other words, if you REALLY want that Grand Marshal Claymore... or that sexy piece of what use to be rank 13 armor... it is possible without playing months and months on end! You can go at your own pace YAY!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Too bad Blizzard newbed the servers for the entire day.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I'm pumped! It will be really interesting to see who's really good at PvP when everyone pretty much has the same gear available to them now. :D
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Too bad Blizzard newbed the servers for the entire day.Yea :(
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Too bad Blizzard newbed the servers for the entire day.Yea :(But it's to be expected! They do this every time when they have a patch. It doesn't matter if it's a 30 minute delay or a 24 hour delay, it's bound to be delayed! On a good note... it has allowed me to teach my dad how to play the Wii properly. Lets just say... he was breaking stuff when bowling...............
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Imagine when the expansion goes Live.Prepare for like days with the servers down.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Imagine when the expansion goes Live.Prepare for like days with the servers down.Like the first month of SWG at launch.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Yea Expansion day is going to be pretty crazy. I wasn't here for the SWG expansion, how did that go?
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Lawl, first they delayed it from 1 PST to 4 PST, and now it's been delayed to 7 PST. :roll:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

That's like an hour and a half right?