[WoW] FoU Trade and Barter Thread

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
gramps

[WoW] FoU Trade and Barter Thread

Post by gramps »

HELP OUT THE GUILD! FOR THE HORDE!If you have anything that you don't need, throw it up here and see if someone can help you out. Also if anybody is looking for something, or has anything to talk about item wise post it up in this thread.Also - people looking for Profession Specific items and crafted shtuff write it down in here so we can all help each other out while we're playing. I think someone is an Enchanter (Vauce?), got a few Miners or leatherworkers, and I'm going Herbalist/Alchemist. Post your prof stats nshit so we can keep each other updated and help everyone out in their grinding._____________________________________________________________________I'm Herbalist/Alchemist so if anyone needs any Strength Elixir Potions, Minor Health Potions, or +50 Armor Potions (by this weekend I'll have hawter shit) I can hook you guys up. :deal:
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I'm a Leatherworker / Skinner! Right now I'm not very high in LW, I believe only around 130, but it won't be far too long before I can make heavy armor kits. Holler at me if you need any medium ones (or heavys if you wait another week ish)Side note: Remember, armor kits are like enchantments, and only one can be on at a time. You can't have armor kitted leggings and have an enchantment on top of that as well, its one or the other. On top of that, you can only have these 4 items armor kitted - Chest, Gloves, Leggings, and Boots!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

profession wise i was thinking about going Mining/Engineering. I could make ammo for fellow hunters and make other guns. I'll pick up almost anything that will help the guild out.