Xenosaga

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Christian

Post by Christian »

you know what i'm gonna say Arch but i'm going to re-enforce my point.GET XENOSAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shinobi was good, Tenchu 3 will be ok but Xenosaga trounces them!!! :)Step, you're an idot :rofl:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Christian, if this fecking game ever makes it to our crummy country, would you recommend playing the first one beforehand or are they unrelated?! :?:
Christian

Post by Christian »

they're related in ways.....but only if you paid attention to Xenogears. Saga takes place years before Gears but there's still one character who's in both games, plus little quirks and things you'd notice between them.my suggestions: play Gears if you can anyway. it's an awesome game. it isn't essential to playing Saga but it's just cool finding similarities btween the two games. in whatever order you decide but Saga's battle system is more complex.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I always liked Grandia's fighting system best!But thanks man, I'll try and find a copy of 'Gears but I'll probably play through 'Saga first. From the sounds of it, it doesn't matter which order you play them in.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

how can their be the same characters from xenogears as in xenosaga???i thought squaresoft had the copyright on the characters so they couldn't use them? :cry:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

::shrugs::i believe there are a planned 9 frickin games in the saga, so save up those pennies! I'm assuming that saga and gears are part of that, so 7 more (unless its 9 more...which would be utterly insane) i'll have to wait till summer on saga though...i have a lot of videogames to catch up on..
Christian

Post by Christian »

wrong ReD (no offense, didn't mean that to be harsh, lol).there are 6 games that are being planned right now for the Xeno series. 2 are known, 4 are not. and additional titles may be added on. so here's the structure:Episode 1: XenosagaEpisode 2: UnknownEpisode 3: UnknownEpisode 4: UnknownEpisode 5: XenogearsEpisode 6: Unknownso at least 4 more in the Xeno series is planned.and Arch, they obtained the copyrights to the whole series so that isn't a problem. i only mentioned that one character because Saga takes place thousands of years before Gears. it'll keep ya guessing :)
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i bet its emperor cain??!!!
Christian

Post by Christian »

wrong, lol.unless there's two characters in Saga that were in gears, lol.