Pic editting help

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
ReDWasK

Pic editting help

Post by ReDWasK »

i've been occasionally dusting off my adobe to do some pic alterations and restorations for my grandpa on some nasty old pics. I've had no trouble restoring cracks and tears, although sometimes tedious, but he asked me to do this and i just can't get a decent result. All he wants is the old people on the pic of the house, not sized down and superimposed, just meld them together somehow. I told him it wouldn't look good, and as much as I don't give a fuck anymore, I still don't want to give him shit. So, any thoughts. Maybe some tools or something that would be sexy?
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Oh god. Like does he want the old people up front with the house in the background?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Oh god. Like does he want the old people up front with the house in the background?HAHAH that's what i said, i really dont think there is a way to do this without it looking retardedhe has a pic a professional did that he got the idea from, but it's so different. i told him it'd have to be all B&W, and he at least understood that. i tried a few things but i scrapped them. i was trying both just like, heads above the house, and then below in the grass. god damn old people. lol