I suck

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

not the way id do it, if i wanted two separate circles, then just use the damn circle selection tool, circle the old man and the old lady in the ovals you want,, cntlshift+I select inverse and delete and wala! (the circle select does have a feather of couse. just an easier way for those not skilled in the ways of the pen
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

not the way id do it, if i wanted two separate circles, then just use the damn circle selection tool, circle the old man and the old lady in the ovals you want,, cntlshift+I select inverse and delete and wala! (the circle select does have a feather of couse. just an easier way for those not skilled in the ways of the penw0rd, if I was to do it half assed I would also do it that way. I don't do half assed though. Thats why I don't get paid half price for my work :)
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

then your workin for the wrong people my freind i get paid for my work :Dred i can send you psd if you want.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

fuck yes, i just want something simple, thanks guys, ima play around a bit too just so i can get back into this shit, thanks for the tips!here's what I'm used to.i know the edit has issues (bricks are a fuckin pain), but for my gramps, an old timer, and since its 'pro-bono' or whateve, fuck it :p
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

then your workin for the wrong people my freind i get paid for my work :Dred i can send you psd if you want.BTW, when are you gonna put in your sig, ROMO threw for 41 yards last weekend with 2 interceptions and got slaughtered 42 - 17? And couldve been worse with the merciful QB from New Orleans takinga new on the Dallas 8 yard line with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter.:)Much <3
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

you forgot to see the game in which romo won throwing two touchdown passes to terrel owens and a runner to barber winning against the falcons. Id have to say romo owns still going to probowl and all.