Paid Character Transfers!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I HURT BUT I WILL NOT QUIT.that's pussy shit, I haven't eaten since .. monday lunch.
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
gramps

Post by gramps »

i should contact the media about my food strike against Blizzard
:{8):
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i should contact the media about my food strike against Blizzardits cool i got it covered, i posted about this in my blog! :thumbright:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

i would love to transfer my 60 hunter but my dumbass friend decided to level on a pve server and i didn't realize that those transfers werent allowed :(Bah! I still think its a lame rule. So what if your on a PvE server... why shouldn't they be allowed to xfer to a PvP server? They are losing some cash on that respect. I know its ez-mode leveling on a PvE server compared to a high pop PvP server... but who cares! If the person is gonna pay an extra 25$ then they should be able to do whatever they want :? We should so get like... gramps or quid to petition blizzard! Do it!Cause getting gear is like 5 times easier on a PvE server cause you don't get ganked like hell all the time on your way to UBRS!
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

i would love to transfer my 60 hunter but my dumbass friend decided to level on a pve server and i didn't realize that those transfers werent allowed :(Bah! I still think its a lame rule. So what if your on a PvE server... why shouldn't they be allowed to xfer to a PvP server? They are losing some cash on that respect. I know its ez-mode leveling on a PvE server compared to a high pop PvP server... but who cares! If the person is gonna pay an extra 25$ then they should be able to do whatever they want :? We should so get like... gramps or quid to petition blizzard! Do it!Cause getting gear is like 5 times easier on a PvE server cause you don't get ganked like hell all the time on your way to UBRS!who the fuck does ubrs?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

i would love to transfer my 60 hunter but my dumbass friend decided to level on a pve server and i didn't realize that those transfers werent allowed :(Bah! I still think its a lame rule. So what if your on a PvE server... why shouldn't they be allowed to xfer to a PvP server? They are losing some cash on that respect. I know its ez-mode leveling on a PvE server compared to a high pop PvP server... but who cares! If the person is gonna pay an extra 25$ then they should be able to do whatever they want :? We should so get like... gramps or quid to petition blizzard! Do it!Cause getting gear is like 5 times easier on a PvE server cause you don't get ganked like hell all the time on your way to UBRS!who the fuck does ubrs?honestly.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!