The Burning Crusade

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
gramps

Post by gramps »

QUID BUY WOW NOT THE EXPANSION!!!Oh and Anus that is disgusting. Like seriously ew. :sad2:
:{8):
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

highest level elf pally on our server is like 41 last i heardHow on earth is that possible....that's just insane, some sort of exploitation or outside help is definitely going on
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I've been playing with a few RL friends on a horde server. I rolled a blood elf paladin and i love their starting area. Its rly big but oh well. Silvermoon city is the shit! :D I love the whole design for it.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

SPEAKING OF BLOOD ELF PALADINS...I hate them. Dumbest raiding "fix" ever. SO I KEEL. The first two Blood Elf Paladins to be ganked on Illidan were ganked by FoU. We have big e-peens, obviously.Me and Guesswho got this one ^Got em. :D
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

the guild with the highest paladin had members at the perfect levels to power level him up i.e. the pally would tag a creasture and then the guy thats 8 levels above him would kill it meaning he killed a guy every 2 seconds getting him lots of solo xp not to mention that its a shared account so ppl played it non stop from when it came out.also we have a horde guild called no paladins allowed. pretty simple to understand their standings on pallys. they went to silvermoon or whatever and just stole kills and shit from pallys the first day makin it haarder for the lil guys.also my friends brother is about 3 bars away from 63. i dont know if hes the highest level all around but hes the highest on his server scarlet crusade.
gramps

Post by gramps »

some guy in Saga from Illidan (he has full Tier 3 and Atiesh) had 63 last night. :sad2:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

this morning at 4am a player on a european server hit lvl 70.28 hours played in bc and he got 70....o and highest lvl on my server now is 64 (fuckin hunters...)
gramps

Post by gramps »

so much for the theory that it would take longer than 1 to 60 to get 70 lol. :sad2:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

someone give me a rundown of this game, like how its played, what you do, etc
[banner]
[/banner]
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

I'd play it if it wasn't for the monthly fee.