BANNER FOR ME CHRIS

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
ReDWasK

BANNER FOR ME CHRIS

Post by ReDWasK »

chris, you should make me a matching Team America Banner since I just watched that movie again yesterday, lolSpottswoode with something like "Gary, suck my cock"do it
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

did you see my banner!?get me a picture of spotsworth and youll have one :D plus my msn is on like 24/6
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

Spyke, where did you learn to do all this cool stuff like flash, and putting music and stuff in sigs and all that photoshop stuff?
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

You need to make it so it stops playing song 1 when song 2 is pressed.. Or just add a big ol' stop button.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

ya seeing as how its only a banner i didnt feel like spending time on it. Ive been learning flash, photoshop, and 3d design for the last 4 years. My flash knowledge has been growing more lately, since Ive had to build flash sites and such. I have a grand master plan to build a kick ass portfolio site, and show what I can really do, but I have to wait till I get my new company name and logo from the graphic designer I work with. Soon tho you guys will get to see it.
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

I'm in 9th grade and when I get out of high school I would like to do something in the game creating field. I just don't know what specific job I want to do because I don't know the specific ones. I wouldn't see myself doing all the artsy stuff because I'm not very good with art. Oh and my high school has 2 computer classes that are only a semester: Intro to Programming and Advanced Programming. I love it! :roll:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

Ive learned everything from online tutorials pretty much. Ive been using photoshop for as long as Ive been coming to fouclan.com flash maybe a year less then that, and 3d stuff like a year less then that. So im still beginner in the 3d stuff.
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

What program do you use for flash things?
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Flash 8!dididididkc
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

Flash Alpha 9has action script 3.0 in it :D