swgemu news 2/6/07

Talk about anything SWG related here
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

Nah it's giving me an error message and then it trys to send one of those error reports to microsoft...
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Any news on the addition of stun batons and black sun ace helmets? :woot:Lol, can you even go into space to get the BSA helmet?Those things were my life. :confused1:I got my first one after killing 2 Black Suns.. I got 5 more in the same week and sold most of them to make a small fortune
gramps

Post by gramps »

Any news on the addition of stun batons and black sun ace helmets? :woot:Lol, can you even go into space to get the BSA helmet?Those things were my life. :confused1:I got my first one after killing 2 Black Suns.. I got 5 more in the same week and sold most of them to make a small fortunewerd ^i was never big into space but i saw one on the bazaar for like 10k rofl.YOINKED that mofo
:{8):
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

can someone make a list for me just stating what this is missing from the precu?
jacen

Post by jacen »

the combat is basically done. There really is not much left at all. Crafting is being toyed around with but nothing so far on the test server. It looks good, works good, and runs better than SOE's servers ever did. As far as npcs and datapacks including everything like the bazaar, npc static spawns, etc... I am pretty sure that is what they are working on and polishing at the moment. I am expecting a beta release sometime in the near future. All I know is I hope to god beta is out by summer. In a way, we are in open alpha testing right now because anyone can go in and test what they add to the serer. I think, or hope, the beta release will be an almost completely operational version of the game.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

The time consuming part is putting the 10001230230230203 items back into the game IMO.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

How many fucking patches do I have to wait to install?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

OK, all done. I just need the IP you guys are connecting to.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

just finished installing. what server do you guys connect to? and do what are your names? :wink:.