swgemu news 2/6/07

Talk about anything SWG related here
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Aside from the VK's, Lightsaber, and T-21 rifle, they have no added a carbine, a pistol, a lance, and a power hammer for us to play around with. Also, they seem to have implemented death and cloning, as it was not present yesterday and I incapped someone 3 times today leading to their demise.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Aside from the VK's, Lightsaber, and T-21 rifle, they have no added a carbine, a pistol, a lance, and a power hammer for us to play around with. Also, they seem to have implemented death and cloning, as it was not present yesterday and I incapped someone 3 times today leading to their demise.I started it up the other day, joined a random server but couldn't figure out how to do any abilities. It sounds like they also just recently made it so the abilities window displays all the current moves your able to do, rather then having to create a custom macro. I'll try it out again later on and hopefully spam some unarmedhit3!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Any news on the addition of stun batons and black sun ace helmets? :woot:
:{8):
jacen

Post by jacen »

myself and a handful of others accidentally were banned from the irc server because we were idle. The mods are in the process of unbanning us lol.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Terror

Post by Terror »

i've been messin around on the core3 tc, trying out the animations and such. Man takes you back, alot of fun indeed. While there is still much to be done it feels good to even mess around in dant MO.
NULL
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Yeah, I actually ran all the way to the force crystal caves just to look around.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Any news on the addition of stun batons and black sun ace helmets? :woot:Lol, can you even go into space to get the BSA helmet?
gramps

Post by gramps »

Any news on the addition of stun batons and black sun ace helmets? :woot:Lol, can you even go into space to get the BSA helmet?Those things were my life. :confused1:
:{8):
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

Working on installing this now... :DI'm having a problem installing the .net framework crap... any help?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Working on installing this now... :DI'm having a problem installing the .net framework crap... any help?What's the problem?If you just need to know where to download it from, you can get it here:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en