swgemu news 2/6/07

Talk about anything SWG related here
jacen

swgemu news 2/6/07

Post by jacen »

this board or topic has not gotten love in a long while, so here it is.Core 3 is finished. Which means that full combat is working and the servers should be able to handle a mass amount of people. There might be a stress test on the weekend of February 16th that will possibly include combat if they can do it. a video with core3 combat. I dunno why everyone is a jedi but hopefully there will be other choices during the stress test.get your original swg disks out guys the time is getting near.Regarding server selection for FoU... I think that Truegalaxies would be the best choice. The ahazi 2 project merged with them and they seem to have a strong player base and very good forums. www.truegalaxies.com
If you're fresh, you're clean.
gramps

Post by gramps »

YES :confused1:
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

[-(
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

[-(YEA U BETTER STFUSTFU STFU
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Hey Midge! You got something to say to me? THEN SAY IT!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

sounds cool ha ha...i won't have time to like powerlevel or nothing, but like i'd totall just have some harvesters or something like that ha ha
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

If anyone needs help installing the emulator to participate with the stress test, let me know.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Shadow where you been bro?
:{8):
jacen

Post by jacen »

Hey if you could get a link to download all of the patch files up to the ones you need that would be great. I also forgot how to change the ip but I think that thats located in a notepad file or something.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I'm sorta excited to try this, but at the same time I like SWG now.. It's come a long way since NGE hit.Can't wait to powergrind tho, I miss grinding the most for some odd reason.