swgemu news 2/6/07

Talk about anything SWG related here
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

You need a copy of Star Wars Galaxies:If you don't have a copy of SWG, then download the trial version from here http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/Apparently there is a work-around to get it to work properly since the trial is patched. If you need help, contact me on Skype and I will talk you through it (fou_shad).If you are using a clean CD install of SWG, simply download and install.......Installer:http://www.freewebtown.com/theuberk/ As Snape posted, you do need .Net 2.0 framework for the installer to work, and it is free and readily available.The installer will download and install all necessary patches/files, all you need to do is get it running.They had another stress test earlier today on the official Core 3 test server, and I believe they logged almost 500 at one time.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

They had another stress test earlier today on the official Core 3 test server, and I believe they logged almost 500 at one time.Holy fuck! Good news right hurr!
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

think i'm gonna reinstall swg's and check this out. sounds exciting.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

The Core3 server has been up most of today, been running around and whacking people with my light stick.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

i cant seem to connect to any server.. I got into one server then got disconnected and I havent been able to get back in since.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

penis in penis outand thats what sex is all about...Pretty obvious that you've never satisfied a woman. :mad:........ :cry:
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

If you are using the same client as your current NGE one (oh how sad), then Emu will not work. A recent NGE patch changed alot of .dll's so they will not be compatible with the emulator.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

current NGE is actually pretty good.. they're about to put CH back into the game in some form too.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Factions are now in the beta, I was pwning imperials all morning.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Factions are now in the beta, I was pwning imperials all morning.!!!
:{8):