swgemu news 2/6/07

Talk about anything SWG related here
gramps

Post by gramps »

penis in penis outqft :redface1:
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

penis in penis outand thats what sex is all about...
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

penis in penis outand thats what sex is all about...Pretty obvious that you've never satisfied a woman.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

http://www.freewebtown.com/theuberk/This is an installer, will download everything you need automaticaly. Just needs a clean install of the game. It will also install a launch pad, with a few pre-designated servers being listed.anywhere else to get this? it says I don't have the right version of .Net something or other...
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

penis in penis outand thats what sex is all about...Pretty obvious that you've never satisfied a woman.i loled so hard
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

http://www.freewebtown.com/theuberk/This is an installer, will download everything you need automaticaly. Just needs a clean install of the game. It will also install a launch pad, with a few pre-designated servers being listed.anywhere else to get this? it says I don't have the right version of .Net something or other....Net framework by any chance? Those are components used to run .net applications which this probably is. Free download, just google microsoft .net framework - I think the current version is 2.0.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Yeah, I got it downloaded and the updates.I'm on TrueGalaxies now, I guess...lol...Core 3 is being tested on some server, i'm guessing?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'm a bit late I guess, what do I need to get this thing up and running?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'm a bit late I guess, what do I need to get this thing up and running?A healthy penis.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'm a bit late I guess, what do I need to get this thing up and running?A healthy penis.Oh Snape, you know personally how healthy my penis is!