I'm back baby!!!!

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Calvin

I'm back baby!!!!

Post by Calvin »

Well, its been over a year since the last time I was active. I'm back safe now and in the beautiful state of Texas working a normal job. The only thing I need now is a copy of Jk2 and i'll be back to owning you guys just like normal. I hope everyone had good new year and i'm looking forward to getting back to the swing of things. See ya on the dance floor.Oh and btw....what I miss?
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

FoU was taken over by commies. I killed them all, and now Snape is once again the leader. Unfortunately, under communist rule, Snape was forced to be equal to everyone around him and had to undergo some changes.The first surgery gave him a pecker, as he was categorized male.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Welcome back Calvin! WOOOT!!And....only Tibby plays JK2 I think lol.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Welcome back Calvin! WOOOT!!And....only Tibby plays JK2 I think lol.you liar!:edit: :shock: i used the quote button and it doesnt quote? some1 fix it!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

U Got Saaaaaaacked.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Welcome back Calvin! WOOOT!!And....only Tibby plays JK2 I think lol.you liar!:edit: :shock: i used the quote button and it doesnt quote? some1 fix it!You so fail at jk2, computers, forum-browsing... life... universe.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
gramps

Post by gramps »

Calvin! welcome back bro! good to see you alive and in one piece. :confused1: The gang is currently playing World of Warcraft on some random arse server I call BOGEYMAn because its real name is ridiculously horrid. I can't remember that name atm actually. February 16th is the PReCU swg EMu Stress Test and so everyone around here (at least myself and Shad) are getting pumped that the emulator may be near completion - by April at the earliest, and most definetly for the summer.Not much else has been going on - Musashi finally came out, Spyke made man-love to his Cowboys, and uh the dallas mavs run this shit.Peas :guitar:
:{8):
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Upon further review, Gramps has adopted my opinion (whether he wants to or not) that the Mavs suck balls. He has chosen Pheonix as his new team, and Nash as his daddy.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Calvin, glad to see you safely back!
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Upon further review, Gramps has adopted my opinion (whether he wants to or not) that the Mavs suck balls. He has chosen Pheonix as his new team, and Nash as his daddy.