Computer Problem (possibly Windows related)

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

o so there isnt a right click actual button? i knew it was gay!Mac's that aren't laptops do have a right button. It doesn't look like it but there is but there is. They also have a center button but I havn't really figured that out yet. I'm not actually the one with the mac, I only know this b/c my friend just got an iMac awhile ago.Actually you can assign the buttons on the mouse to do whatever you want, I think my friend actually has the that third button thing disabled and has the other two buttons doing what they normally do. Macs are alot more customizable then pc's when it comes to the interface and such. Like with the short cut things in the corner of the screens, he has it when you click the mouse in the upper left hand corner of the screen it puts the screensaver or it goes to hibernationyep same goes for the laptop, right now i use a logitech mouse and i can use all buttons for different kinds of things using USB Overdrivemighty mouses work the same way as any other mouse does it just looks like one mouse button but it has 3 (and a scroll wheel which is clickable)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Thanks for the suggestions, liko and Step. I was going to try Step's suggestion, but apparently my computer didn't come with a disc like that. Anyway, I took the tower into a computer repair shop so hopefully I'll have it back in a few days or so.Thanks for the help! :D
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Thanks for the suggestions, liko and Step. I was going to try Step's suggestion, but apparently my computer didn't come with a disc like that. Anyway, I took the tower into a computer repair shop so hopefully I'll have it back in a few days or so.Thanks for the help! :Dyou dont have Windows XP Professional? ugh
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

another fix since people ask for it:download Ubuntu 6.10create your home partition and do not allow the MBR to fuck up your GRUB, you can easily adjust your GRUB for booting if you care to dual boot for some shitty other OS like windowsor just buy a mac which solves all shitty problems!Owning a Mac is the shittiest problem of them all!! :PNot for audio. Pro tools pwns.MAC > PC for audio. thats about it though.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

thats about it though.lololol, you should start doing more on your mac! :oops:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted