mission help

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

mission help

Post by Original »

if u have any problems with a mission place it here so u might get some tips or help, i'll start ;)gate of madness, 1 of the last missions in nightfall. and its a real noob filter mission.u cant get a balanced party since most players are dervishes or paragorns. i tried it like 11 times now, 3 with a human party and the rest with hero/henches .i managed to get to the undead lich and shiro about 4 times and everytime i killed the lich. but shiro is realy a pain in the ass.my ideas for a party are:2 healer monks - with word of healing or any other good healing skill1 prot monk - with shield of regeneration1 smiter monk - deals holy dmg which is good against margonites and tormented foes. i got an hero who can be a smiter1 warior with wild blow (to get shiro out of hes battle scars stance)1 dervish (me)1 ele who deals lots of dmg1 necro/mesmer with- spoil victor- insidious parasite backfire-cry of frustration-price of failurethe most important character is the necro/mesmer and the 2 healing monks and prot monk.shiro can easily cause a wipe of ur party by casting impossible odds and battle scars at the same time.if u got any other tips or wanna help with the mission post here or send me a pm
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch