Class Build Suggestions!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
GuessWho17

Class Build Suggestions!

Post by GuessWho17 »

Well I don't know many people who are in need of a build for their character or even if they care, but post here if you have suggestions!The following builds are "in my opinion" builds and if you disagree with them then make your own build and post it in here!Note: I will highlight the build I think is "best" in bold for PvP. This doesn't mean other combinations wouldn't be "better," it just means of the 3 I list it should do the best in PvP. Again, this is all in my own opinion.DruidsBalance-Balance/RestoFeral-Feral/RestoResto- Theres so many combos its hard to pick one!HunterBeast Mastery-Beast/MarksmanMarksmanship-Marksman/SurvivalSurvival- Don't go deep in this tree. lolMageArcane-Arcane/FireFire-Fire/ArcaneIce-Ice/ArcanePaladinHoly-Holy/ProtProtection-Prot/RetRetribution-Ret/HolyPriestDiscipline-Disc/HolyHoly- Many combos for holy.Holy/DiscShadow-Shadow/DiscRogueAssassination-Assassination/SubtletyCombat-Combat SwordsSubtlety-Hemo/Cold BloodShamanElemental-Elemental/RestoEnhancement-Enhance/RestoRestoration-Deep RestoWarlockAffliction-Affliction/DestructionDemonology-Demonology/AfflictionDestruction-Destruction/AfflictionWarriorArms-Arms/FuryFury-Fury/ArmsProtection-Prot/ArmsBeing a Warrior myself, I'll also list my "arena" build.Mortal Strike/Deathwish Mace BuildPlease give any feedback you wish to add! Constructive criticism is welcome here. I don't mind editing a build if you can make me agree with anything you have to say :P
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

The first Fire/Arcane build should definitely have more points in impact and screw improved fire ward, but that's just meIf imp fireward made it absorb more damage I would understand but at the rate we mages use it, the chance of having a reflect proc is rather low
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

The first Fire/Arcane build should definitely have more points in impact and screw improved fire ward, but that's just meIf imp fireward made it absorb more damage I would understand but at the rate we mages use it, the chance of having a reflect proc is rather lowBuild an Arcane Fire build using that builder and link it! 8)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

When I was playing my hunter and...this was before the lvl 70 talents...survival was beast for pvp...I had so many things I could use to get out of snares and melee fights. I have no idea how good it would be now but I can see it kinda sucking now with silencing shot.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I like the arcane/ice build. Would Arcane fortitude rly be worth it? why not just put three points into the crit chance of arcane explosion and blast?
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

duel weilding warriors are little girls.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

war dual wield buildtank warill do more laterNo offense anus but those are some terrible builds! No dual weilding warrior should ever waste their time with mortal strike. And the tanking build is missing a huge part, the 3 points in tatical mastery. Stance dancing is huge when it comes to warriors tanking!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

war dual wield buildtank warill do more laterNo offense anus but those are some terrible builds! No dual weilding warrior should ever waste their time with mortal strike. And the tanking build is missing a huge part, the 3 points in tatical mastery. Stance dancing is huge when it comes to warriors tanking!no offense taken, those were just things i made real quickreason i have mortal strike in there is cause its not a dps dual wield its arms with dual wielding, i proballt should of been more elaborate. and as far as the tanking goes i just didnt think it mattered too much with the bloodlust and having lots of rage creating things. have u seen patch notes for next patch?
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

The first Fire/Arcane build should definitely have more points in impact and screw improved fire ward, but that's just meIf imp fireward made it absorb more damage I would understand but at the rate we mages use it, the chance of having a reflect proc is rather lowBuild an Arcane Fire build using that builder and link it! 8)That's my current build, except for the two points in incineration, cause i'm 68Arcane/Fire
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH