Class Build Suggestions!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I gotts reconhsioder arcane foritude, i mean if u got arcanbe foritude,i can basically be like a mage wearing A CRAZY SMOUNT OF PLATE RIGHT!> I mean tjays like NUTS!!! Holy crap, i mean what if a mage had like 999999 int, and had arcane foritidue, that would be a fuck ton of armr! Like omg lol. NO ONE WOULD MESSS WITH MAGES! EVERTING SHOULD ROLL A MAGE!! ITS THE BEST IDEA EBER! DO Iet! lol Much love guys, much love!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

war dual wield buildtank warill do more laterNo offense anus but those are some terrible builds! No dual weilding warrior should ever waste their time with mortal strike. And the tanking build is missing a huge part, the 3 points in tatical mastery. Stance dancing is huge when it comes to warriors tanking!no offense taken, those were just things i made real quickreason i have mortal strike in there is cause its not a dps dual wield its arms with dual wielding, i proballt should of been more elaborate. and as far as the tanking goes i just didnt think it mattered too much with the bloodlust and having lots of rage creating things. have u seen patch notes for next patch?Yea of course I read the patch notes! I didn't just mean that the problem with the tanking build was just tactical mastery, theres a couple other problems I see in it. For example improved revenge isn't very great, and in arms you went down to anger management and didn't grab the improved thunder clap. With the next patch thunder clap is going to be a huge part of tanking. But as far as dual wielding goes I don't care what kind of build one does, getting mortal strike is a total waste, and shouldn't be second guessed at all. It's kinda like a tank using a two-handed weapon, it just doesn't work well.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ya I agree that mortal stike for duel weilders is a joke.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

My assassination build is very similar, but instead is 42/0/19.http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fhe0oEMsizVoZyMxc
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Ya I agree that mortal stike for duel weilders is a joke.i just was putting up builds i hadnt seen up alrdy thats all...sheesh i wont post anymore
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ya I agree that mortal stike for duel weilders is a joke.i just was putting up builds i hadnt seen up alrdy thats all...sheesh i wont post anymoreNoob.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Ya I agree that mortal stike for duel weilders is a joke.i just was putting up builds i hadnt seen up alrdy thats all...sheesh i wont post anymoreKeep posting! Just post useful builds, or post some suggestions on parts of my builds that perhaps I missed. I know many many variations of builds through all classes, and I just posted the most "used" build of each type from what I've seen.
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

locks:dark pact+imp shout+ruin loved this one. great for grinding and 5 man instances. imp shout provides great cc, dark pact equals nearly unlimited mana, and with ruin comes burst damage to accompany the already powerful dots. also provided are range increase and threat reduction talents for both destro and affliction. it's got everythinginsane nuking my current build. 5k incinerate crits with just coe and improved scorch on the mob, nuff said. inssaaannee dps, however I really do miss dark pact :<
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

arms/fury 2-hand swordprot/furyfury/armfew more. i think these are right, my other links actually arent complete, i forgot to hit link to this page after i made changes so dont even bother with em.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Hawt mage spec that I saw in this chick's video that I really enjoyed.Elemental :smokerbounce:
:{8):