Hey Guys

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
MacDuff

Hey Guys

Post by MacDuff »

Don't know how many of you guys remember me, I posted awhile back, played with gramps a few times...Anyhow I just got my internet back the other day and figured I'd pick up this game everyone has been talking about :P . I bought the original so im not sure if i can still play with you guys, but if you could let me know where you play that would be awesome, playing by myself is sooooo boring :mad: .Hope to see you soon! :D
MacDuff
MacDuff

Post by MacDuff »

Lol well after peeking around I see you play on Underbog. I have also been able to determine that you guys play alliance. Dwarf Warrior, Macduff. Add me and whisper me if you want to.
MacDuff
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Playing with yourself is only boring if you make it boring. :(
gramps

Post by gramps »

macdoof! long time no see bro wasssup. :w00t:
:{8):
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Playing with yourself is only boring if you make it boring. :(So jerking off can be boring huh?
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Playing with yourself is only boring if you make it boring. :(So jerking off can be boring huh?No but doing it with friends is much more fun. 8)
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Playing with yourself is only boring if you make it boring. :(So jerking off can be boring huh?No but doing it with friends is much more fun. 8)circle jerk!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Playing with yourself is only boring if you make it boring. :(So jerking off can be boring huh?There ya go!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Oh yeah, Duff.. 70 yet? :D
MacDuff

Post by MacDuff »

I have a rat problem, they ate my internet cable connecter thingy :oops: I had to buy a new one, I got one, and now my computer rejects WoW :x . When I open it I get the blue screen errors and such. Updates coming soon.PS: Hi Gramps 8)
MacDuff