Wow...Account Closure..wtf!!!!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Brein

Wow...Account Closure..wtf!!!!

Post by Brein »

:evil: I got an email telling me my account has been closed due to exploitation or being associated with accounts involved in exploitation at 4:01 AM on Saturday morning. WTF? I am a mom in her 30's who plays with my son and husband. I don't farm, bot, power level and these dicks close my account. It makes no sense. First of all, they close it at a time when there is NO support to re-instate the account that they incorrectly closed. I understand there are alot of "bad" players out there that make the admins need to close the accounts, but with all the money Blizzard makes off each player they NEED to have someone available 24/7 when they make a mistake. I am so pissed that while I hear my husband play the game all I can do is search the internet or install another game. They should only do this kind of stuff during business hours so I can call and flip out on some ass that makes minimum wage. I want to choke the living shit out of the admin staff right now...don't they know that WOW is addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the one called, KammMom.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I am a mom in her 30'spics plz
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Totally unacceptable... I mean how can they ban someone without backup evidence :( It's terrible to hear this and hopefully those dicks at blizzard will figure out their mistake and unban you. We want KammMom back!!!!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Totally unacceptable... I mean how can they ban someone without backup evidence That's easy, your government does it all the time.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

My account got frozen one time...like the account management page part...when I wanted to cancel my account but instead they made me pay another 15 bucks cause I could not get to the cancel page...GGBut then again....There was this one time that me and my friend made up a story about a Felstriker going to the wrong person when it really went to the right person and got a sweet item reversel and I got a Felstriker in the mail...lolSo...it depends on who you get for a GM...
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I am a mom in her 30'spics plz :)
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Brein

Post by Brein »

Thanks GuessWho...I miss playing with Kamm and KammDad and the Guild.
I am the one called, KammMom.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

A friend of mine was suspended from WoW for a bit because he was so efficient at farming that they thought he was a bot....
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I am a mom in her 30'spics plz
gramps

Post by gramps »

Kammmom i am really sorry to hear this and I hope that it all works out. :(
:{8):