Tournament this summer.

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Terror

Tournament this summer.

Post by Terror »

Hey hey guys, we have been planning this for awhile and now that we have the refs and rules done we feel we are ready to advertise. This is a team tourny, should be alot of fun. The dead line for team registration is may 16th. Hope to see some of you sign up!www.defiancemayhem.comIf you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to PM me.
NULL
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

sign me upmy team: Dragon others: Everyone elseme vs all kthx gog o go
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

You lose, by default. For being gay.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi I'm gay. Dragon owns me 10 - 0 :bounce:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Hi I'm gay. Dragon owns me 10 - 0 :bounce:who the hell is dragon!?
liko

Post by liko »

sign me upmy team: Dragon others: Everyone elseme vs all kthx gog o golol dragon you gota make team!! or you can always join one.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

is it not gonna be clan based? if not my team isPadapwnzThe Sexy Chinks (ruf and trig)PapiMooseMekthxgg
liko

Post by liko »

is it not gonna be clan based? if not my team isPadapwnzThe Sexy Chinks (ruf and trig)PapiMooseMekthxggnope it doesn't need to be a clan it can be you also can make a team or join a team.
Terror

Post by Terror »

also a special thanks to gramps and taco for agreeing to be refs for the tournament
NULL
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Thanks for letting us know, hopefully this one will last longer than the JCL did! :wink: Can't promise that FoU will participate as a clan but a few of our members will be helping out with the running of the tournament.