Tournament this summer.

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ya but I think theres a good chance that a few FoUs will make a team for it since a handful still play regularly. Its more of a team based tounrey Snape, than a clan one.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Sounds nifty...and lol at taco and gramps for being refs!!! I swear taco has been a ref in like every FoU duel tourny we've ever had! If nothing else... he can be very entertaining! :D
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

sign me up on this crapname:jean luc picardteamgeorge w bushsamuel l jacksonmichael j simpsonjohn doetibbywtf who gives about tourneys anymore lololol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Hey guys I am putting a lot of work into getting this all together and I know Snape is putting some work into it too.So I really hope to see you guys compete this summer. Remeber its not a clan tournement but a team based one where you can make your own team up guys so check it all out...http://www.defiancemayhem.com/boards/
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

kkTeam [l33t]:Fred, Dragon, Tyrantanyone else who is leet
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

kkTeam [l33t]:Fred, Dragon, Tyrantanyone else who is leetyou confused the word leet with douche
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwchie
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

kkTeam [l33t]:Fred, Dragon, Tyrantanyone else who is leetyou confused the word leet with douchequoted for the goodness
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Violenza

Post by Violenza »

I was going to be in the tourny, but found out i had something to do. :twisted: :evil:
liko

Post by liko »

I was going to be in the tourny, but found out i had something to do. :twisted: :evil:You can do it! or you can always be a sub our site was down but is up again. http://www.defiancemayhem.com