criticize my photoshopery, and also fuck photoshop

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
PsychoMidget
FoUster

criticize my photoshopery, and also fuck photoshop

Post by PsychoMidget »

yea my cs2 is fuckd upim probly gonna add more but im just curious what you guys think cuz im testing shit ive never done before/just plain shit and i dunno if it looks good/...photoshoped... well obviously its photoshoped but i mean badly photoshoped like you can tell where i did shit and shit yA?this is the original if ur curiousthat person is uhh GlamourousAcid on deviantart and yea i just messed with it
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Y'know that's actually pretty impressive Midgey, is that a colour replacement or some new fancy CS2 effect for the eyes?...is she naked?! :oops:
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

If I may suggest, remove the contact lenses layer after putting the blue, also, she looks like she has very big eyes on the first pic, while on the second they're normal. I dunno what does that, but try playing the effects around a bit
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Digital

Post by Digital »

The only thing i noticed is that her nose is casting a shadow on her right cheek. Maybe you can get rid of that shadow. Oh and all she needs is black lipstick, lol.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Can I have her phone number?
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Y'know that's actually pretty impressive Midgey, is that a colour replacement or some new fancy CS2 effect for the eyes?...is she naked?! :oops:nah dude you can do it on CS also its just color balanceIf I may suggest, remove the contact lenses layer after putting the blue, also, she looks like she has very big eyes on the first pic, while on the second they're normal. I dunno what does that, but try playing the effects around a bit she has contacts? and i made the eyes bigger cuz i wanted to see if i could without having it look like bad photoshop workeryThe only thing i noticed is that her nose is casting a shadow on her right cheek. Maybe you can get rid of that shadow. Oh and all she needs is black lipstick, lol. im not really good at adding realistic shadowing atm and ive never tried removing a shadow but ya that seems like a good idearand lipstick is coolthanks for the criticizimmm if thats how you speel itlike i said i was just screwin around with photoshop for a bit
gramps

Post by gramps »

holy
:{8):
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

ill probly post a more updated version soon since ive been bored at school so i ve been messing with it a little more
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Looks good. The biggest problem is the mirrored piercing on the lip. You may want to select the shape of the mirror and repaint it so it doesn't look like you flipped it. Try and duplicate the same reflections on it as the original, but for the opposite curve of the mirrored ring.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Looks good. The biggest problem is the mirrored piercing on the lip. You may want to select the shape of the mirror and repaint it so it doesn't look like you flipped it. Try and duplicate the same reflections on it as the original, but for the opposite curve of the mirrored ring.there lolalso added more shit