So I got bored of SWG finally..

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
ErBSMoKAh

So I got bored of SWG finally..

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

and just subscribed to WOW..What servers should I play on?
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

we're active on magtheridon.. By we I mean me and kam and a lot of our friends who may or may not be fgts
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

we're active on magtheridon.. By we I mean me and kam and a lot of our friends who may or may not be fgtsI'll start a toon there.. I gotta run out and get the expansion later on today.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

we're active on magtheridon.. By we I mean me and kam and a lot of our friends who may or may not be fgtsI'll start a toon there.. I gotta run out and get the expansion later on today.dude I got an extra cd key that has not beed used so If you can some how just download the expansion I can give u the cd-key for it...saving you 40 bucks. :)
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Oh yea we're horde
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

we're active on magtheridon.. By we I mean me and kam and a lot of our friends who may or may not be fgtsI'll start a toon there.. I gotta run out and get the expansion later on today.dude I got an extra cd key that has not beed used so If you can some how just download the expansion I can give u the cd-key for it...saving you 40 bucks. :)He could probably download the WoW BC trial. Not sure if it has all the files, but it should be just like the other WoW trial, right?
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

we're active on magtheridon.. By we I mean me and kam and a lot of our friends who may or may not be fgtsI'll start a toon there.. I gotta run out and get the expansion later on today.dude I got an extra cd key that has not beed used so If you can some how just download the expansion I can give u the cd-key for it...saving you 40 bucks. :)PM me the key.. I know where to DL the expansion. PLZ and like ZOMG U R HAWT.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

fyi i play on stormreaver. hope u enjoy erb
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I started a toon on stonemaul cause i have an RL friend there.. I'll start another toon in like a week or someshit
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

we're active on magtheridon.. By we I mean me and kam and a lot of our friends who may or may not be fgtsI'll start a toon there.. I gotta run out and get the expansion later on today.dude I got an extra cd key that has not beed used so If you can some how just download the expansion I can give u the cd-key for it...saving you 40 bucks. :)PM me the key.. I know where to DL the expansion. PLZ and like ZOMG U R HAWT.YOU GOT MAIL!