Guitar Hero III Wishlist

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Jordan
FoUster

Guitar Hero III Wishlist

Post by Jordan »

Yeah, that other thread got me thinking: What songs would/do you want to see on Guitar Hero III?After seeing that video, I have to say I'm really excited they have Slow Ride. Sweet song. The Clash - I Fought the LawYes - Owner of a Lonely HeartBad Religion - EpiphanyCake - Stickshifts and SafetybeltsStarland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight (fo serious)The Adicts - Angel (Or Viva La Revolution, Pie will agree with me there)Dick Dale - Take It OffNirvana - BreedBilly Idol - White WeddingBob Seger - Old Time Rock and RollChuck Berry - Roll Over BeethovenBilly Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart (as unlockable song = pwn)Elvis Presley - Viva Las VegasFugazi - Turkish Disco (another unlockable)Sweet - Ballroom BlitzThe Offspring - Staring at the SunThere's what I can think of right now...probably more. As for Muse, I just wanted to disagree with Snape. Knights of Cydonia is freakin six minutes long!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Kamm
FoUster

Re: Guitar Hero III Wishlist

Post by Kamm »

Yeah, that other thread got me thinking: What songs would/do you want to see on Guitar Hero III?After seeing that video, I have to say I'm really excited they have Slow Ride. Sweet song. The Clash - I Fought the LawYes - Owner of a Lonely HeartBad Religion - EpiphanyCake - Stickshifts and SafetybeltsStarland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight (fo serious)The Adicts - Angel (Or Viva La Revolution, Pie will agree with me there)Dick Dale - Take It OffNirvana - BreedBilly Idol - White WeddingBob Seger - Old Time Rock and RollChuck Berry - Roll Over BeethovenBilly Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart (as unlockable song = pwn)Elvis Presley - Viva Las VegasFugazi - Turkish Disco (another unlockable)Sweet - Ballroom BlitzThe Offspring - Staring at the SunThere's what I can think of right now...probably more. As for Muse, I just wanted to disagree with Snape. Knights of Cydonia is freakin six minutes long!Six minutes? Is that supposed to be a long time? Hrm.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

What can I say? I don't sit around ALL day long playing games. Just most of it.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

I just hope Underoath makes it on GH3. I don't care waht song, I love them all.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Although Knights of Cydonia is a good song, I think New Born by Muse would be better suited to GHIII - some of the riffs in that are friggin' awesome! I'd also like to see God Gave Rock 'n' Roll To You by Kiss. Maybe Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry too so we can all reinact the end scene of Back to the Future.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

omg johnny b goode for the mutha fuckin win
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Although Knights of Cydonia is a good song, I think New Born by Muse would be better suited to GHIII - some of the riffs in that are friggin' awesome! I'd also like to see God Gave Rock 'n' Roll To You by Kiss. Maybe Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry too so we can all reinact the end scene of Back to the Future. :o I would actually finally buy one of these games if I could only reinact the end of Back to the Future. I've been trying to do that for years!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

anything by buckethead pleaseselfishly i'd like to see some GO!GO!7188 but the whole japanese singing factor comes into play
pieman

Post by pieman »

Viva La Revolution!!!! :D (they should also do like some acoustic stuff, and like maybe have like guitar slides? FINGER PICKING!)Taking heads-Pshycho killer!Aquabats-super radAuthority Zero- passage in timeBloc Party- Helicopter or BanquetBlur- song 2Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Bang!Allister-D2Halifax-sydneyThe White Stripes- Blue OrchidThe Grates- MessageShiny Toy Guns- Le diskoShe wants Revenge- Broken Promises For Broken HeartsRocco DeLuca- Gift (maybe?)Rise Against (whatever)Pennywise-BRO HYMN!Our Lady Peace- Superman's deadLed Zepplin-STAIRWAY hahaWho- Is Still reading this?Houston Calls- A Short Walk HomeFuneral For A Friend- NovellaFrom Autumn To Ashes- Milligram SmileDengue Fever-SNI BONG! ahah For seriousDaft punk-RoBOT ROCK! ( not much guitar but still kick ass)Trivium- A Gun shot to the head of trepidationChildren Of Bodom- bed of razorsMuse- Citizen Erased (7:19)
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

totally forgot about Robot Rock haha...that would be cool...but wouldn't some songs that are pretty damn awesome, on GH...would be kinda boring? Like Aquabats...it's like one riff through the entire song. you'd have to use the trumpet or something hahaTrumpet Hero