guild wars info

Starting to gather quite a following...
ArchAngel

guild wars info

Post by ArchAngel »

i just bought this game for my little brother and he wants me to buy it too. i was wondering if i could get some info. like whats a good server to play on? does it take endless amounts of days to level, and can most of the game be solo'ed or do you have to group up with ppl like in ffxi? any help be appreciated. :o
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

The game's good for playing alone or in a team, but the focus is on team play.Instead of servers, the way WoW works. You play by region. So US, Europe or Asia. But these players can still play together in international zones, it's pretty simple really; so everyone can play together.The level cap is 20, no more. So you don't spend ages leveling up, it's all about what skills and items you use to defeat an enemy, rather than being a higher level = you win. You'll find that in the PvE areas, you'll come across level 30's, even though you're only level 20, but it's about teamwork and good tactics to win.In the PvP is all teawork.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

In the PvP is all teawork.Except for Assassins, who just run around Shadowstepping behind stuff and raping them repeatedly until they fall over.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

if you start in factions or nightfall you can level up in a day. if you;re cool, we'll let you join our guild
<3 Mus
pieman

Post by pieman »

The guild leader is totally gay for me...
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

The guild leader is totally gay for me...Want some sperm?
pieman

Post by pieman »

The guild leader is totally gay for me...Want some sperm?Not now bank's full...
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

By bank, he means anus.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

By anus, he means HIS anus.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Weldone Shad. =D>