E3 2007 Discussion

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
ReDWasK

E3 2007 Discussion

Post by ReDWasK »

well, microsoft's press conference is on right now (on G4 tv, or if you dont get it like me, streaming live on G4TV.com or 1up has it amongst others)not much yet, just thought i'd kick it off :p
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

not really a lot of big surprisesGears of War to PC with some sweet extra contentCall of Duty 4 mp beta coming exclusively to 360rehashing of some old news, GTA4 exclusive contentHalo 3 edition 360 launching in Septemberand then it closed off with a sweet ass video of Halo 3 campaign with some interesting stuff (tho i wont waste my time listing it for you halo haters ;))nintendo's conference is tomorrowand ps3 the day after*edit, i almost forgot, Resident Evil 5 footage - Resident Evil...Africa?i'm sure it'll be online soon, see if it for yourselves :p
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

If ya'll haven't seen it, www.gametrailers.com has the new trailer for Resident Evil 5 that ReD mentioned. GO WATCH IT NOW. :cheers:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Mass EffectHalo 3Assassin's CreedLost OdysseyYay!They better release that extra content for Gears of War on the 360 or I will be pissed!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Gears of War on PC is gonna be so awesome. Do you think PC users will be able to play on the same servers as 360 users? Being able to create custom maps/skins will be great, perhaps the game we've been looking for to all play together on...Resident Evil 5 is looking good too. Chris Redfield's the main character from this one right?
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Gears of War on PC is gonna be so awesome. Do you think PC users will be able to play on the same servers as 360 users? Being able to create custom maps/skins will be great, perhaps the game we've been looking for to all play together on...Resident Evil 5 is looking good too. Chris Redfield's the main character from this one right?Yeah, I'm pretty sure thats Chris. Also, since Gears of War is a "Games for Windows" game, you should be able to play it with 360 owners. You can do that with Shadowrun, so I don't see why you couldn't do it with this game. :thumbright:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Gears of War on PC is gonna be so awesome. Do you think PC users will be able to play on the same servers as 360 users? Being able to create custom maps/skins will be great, perhaps the game we've been looking for to all play together on...Resident Evil 5 is looking good too. Chris Redfield's the main character from this one right?GoW is a 4-a-side game, so we could only have up to 8 playing at a time. Probably not the best for us to use as a new JK2, but still good.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Or you can have me against seven of you losers.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

A metric assload of info is pouring out of E3:Metal Gear Solid 4 Delayed until early 2008:http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6 ... e;1Slimmer, lighter PSP redesign with extended battery life is confirmed:http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6 ... le;3Unreal Tournament III will be out for the PS3 and PC later this year, will stay exclusive until early 2008:http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6 ... tle;1Super Smash Bros. Brawl on December 3rd, Super Mario Galaxy on November 12th, Metroid Prime 3 in August, and Mario Kart Wii Online in early 2008:http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6 ... es;title;1# :shock: