Guitar Hero: rocks the 80s

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
jacen

Post by jacen »

i dunno. I guess if you like 80s songs its for you. its really a lot like guitar hero 2, just extra songs. Its keeping me quite busy, I like the songs. In my case it was money well spent.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

no 360 version...:(:(:(that's what you get
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

My friend whacked this on last night, most of the songs are pretty crap to be honest and there were only about 5 I recognised. None of them could really be considered as classic either.Worth a download but not the moolah.I don't play this game but i was curious about the songs so i googled a list. I recognised every song on that list which led me to believe im old as dirt. Maybe (almost surely) its an age difference thing but id say a few of those songs are classics for sure. Evryone of those songs screams 80's to me. The fact that it has Ratt round and round made me fell like i was in 8th grade again, HORRAY RATT!!!! Also, anything by Flock Of Seagulls is a 80's classic.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

My friend whacked this on last night, most of the songs are pretty crap to be honest and there were only about 5 I recognised. None of them could really be considered as classic either.Worth a download but not the moolah.I don't play this game but i was curious about the songs so i googled a list. I recognised every song on that list which led me to believe im old as dirt. Maybe (almost surely) its an age difference thing but id say a few of those songs are classics for sure. Evryone of those songs screams 80's to me. The fact that it has Ratt round and round made me fell like i was in 8th grade again, HORRAY RATT!!!! Also, anything by Flock Of Seagulls is a 80's classic.I recognised...I Want Candy (Biodome!)Holy Diver (can't remember where I heard this, maybe South Park)I Wanna Rock (only cos of Road Trip)Heat of the Moment (only cos of South Park)Ballroom Blitz (only cos of Waynes World)Probably a couple of others I knew the tunes for but those are the only ones I recognise by name. It probably is an age thing but I still feel like there were better songs they could have used. <3
jacen

Post by jacen »

mmm...my favorite are :Judas Priest - Electric EyeDio - Holy DiverandThe Vapors - Turning Japanesei'm actually down to the last 5 songs on expert and electric eye is giving me quite a bit of trouble.
If you're fresh, you're clean.