Heavenly Sword

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Heavenly Sword

Post by Snape »

Anyone played the PS3 demo of this beast yet? It's the game you see Micah (hot bird's son) playing briefly in Heroes and it looks to be very similar to God of War. There's only a couple of fight scenes to play in the demo but they're a lot of fun with plenty of combos and special moves available. If Sony can get a few more games like this under it's belt, the PS3 might just emerge victorious after all.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i played the demo this morning, looks pretty good. god of war like combo's good graphics. my only beef is that there isnt a jump button, which isnt really that big of deal just takes some getting used too. but overall a must buy for ps3 owners.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

i played the demo this morning, looks pretty good. god of war like combo's good graphics. my only beef is that there isnt a jump button, which isnt really that big of deal just takes some getting used too. but overall a must buy for ps3 owners.Ha, yeah I spent two minutes trying to find the jump button. I can't believe you can do all those sweet aerial combos but you aren't allowed to do a simple jump.