new guildies

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

But, I will get rid of those who aren't FoU. :twisted:He uh...means you.no, only those who havent been on for a long time
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

But, I will get rid of those who aren't FoU. :twisted:He uh...means you. :wink:WHAT THE FUCK TACO?!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

But, I will get rid of those who aren't FoU. :twisted:He uh...means you. :wink:WHAT THE FUCK TACO?!YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE GONNA GET WHEN YOU GUYS LET ME JOIN THE CLAN!!!DEAL WIT IT!!!!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Let you join? I remember Snape begging and crying for you to join, don't be so modest.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Let you join? I remember Snape begging and crying for you to join, don't be so modest.To this day I remember meeting Snape for the first time. He was taunting the tall tower building next to the pad in Bespin Streets and I asked him, "Good Sir...what are you laughing at?"Snape - "That building there is funny"Myself - "May I join you in your poking fun of that structure"Snape - "By all means..."And so...we laughed long into the night...and then after midnight or so on that November Night in 2002, Snape turned to me with his big brown eyes and said..."Taco Taco Taco...with your spelling so poor, won't you join my clan? In which you...we would just adore..."And with that...I typed the words F...o...U next to my name and the rest....is well...history....
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Let you join? I remember Snape begging and crying for you to join, don't be so modest.To this day I remember meeting Snape for the first time. He was taunting the tall tower building next to the pad in Bespin Streets and I asked him, "Good Sir...what are you laughing at?"Snape - "That building there is funny"Myself - "May I join you in your poking fun of that structure"Snape - "By all means..."And so...we laughed long into the night...and then after midnight or so on that November Night in 2002, Snape turned to me with his big brown eyes and said..."Taco Taco Taco...with your spelling so poor, won't you join my clan? In which you...we would just adore..."And with that...I typed the words F...o...U next to my name and the rest....is well...history....just 1 single conversation?i had to do all kind of nasty things and still im not in :roll:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
pieman

Post by pieman »

I haven't done shit around here....And I'm still not in the clan! :D
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I remember the conversation going slightly differently...Taco: can I joyn?Snape: Get the fuck away from me fuckface.But after a few hours of cybering and a totally legit online financial transaction we put aside our differences and the rest is history.
pieman

Post by pieman »

I remember the conversation going slightly differently...Taco: can I joyn?Snape: Get the fuck away from me fuckface.But after a few hours of cybering and a totally legit online financial transaction we put aside our differences and the rest is history.Did you mean Facial?(LOL @ Joyn)
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

I remember the conversation going slightly differently...Taco: can I joyn?Snape: Get the fuck away from me fuckface.But after a few hours of cybering and a totally legit online financial transaction we put aside our differences and the rest is history.owned tobehonest