lol @ SOE

Talk about anything SWG related here
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Lol I remeber when everyone and their mother had a Rancor or....seven....i remember selling rancor to the brand new creature handlers for lots of money. god those were the daysThen they couldn't control them and they wanted their money back...lol
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Lol I remeber when everyone and their mother had a Rancor or....seven....i remember selling rancor to the brand new creature handlers for lots of money. god those were the daysThen they couldn't control them and they wanted their money back...lol apparently you werent playing from launch, the rancor's level meant you had to be master (or expert cant remember) to TAME not to own. hence why new creature handlers would pay a lot to instantly have a strong creature instead of shitty ones
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

oh ya...I guess I forgot how it works
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

No matter what they think or do or say everything turns gray.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

No matter what they think or do or say everything turns gray.was that some emo shit ....or are u referring to something in the game....
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

No matter what they think or do or say everything turns gray.was that some emo shit ....or are u referring to something in the game....Dude if that was emo it'd be about cutting, and bleeding or black or some shit like that. That was Agent Orange, mothafucka!SWG is your like that great aunt, y'know. She used to buy you cool stuff, but now she's just kinda old and you don't really want her to die but at the same time, you know she'll live you a kick ass bond that'll be worth fifteen thousand in thirty years.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Didn't there used to be a point way back then when people would tame Kryat dragons, let em age for a bit and then let them loose in cities?