New guildies in the FoU guild.

Starting to gather quite a following...
Musashi
FoUster

New guildies in the FoU guild.

Post by Musashi »

Guys, we've got a lot of active players now, so if you want to start having a good game of Guild Wars... Don't. It'll end up with Jaina telling you to fuck off because people don't want you there.If anyone wants a friendly environment to play and not be bothered by the elitest arseholery of player vs player, go to some other game.Play Wii Sports with your family.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

LOl, i should check that out indeed lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Re: New guildies in the FoU guild.

Post by Original »

Guys, we've got a lot of active players now, so if you want to start having a good game of Guild Wars... Don't. It'll end up with Jaina telling you to fuck off because people don't want you there.If anyone wants a friendly environment to play and not be bothered by the elitest arseholery of player vs player, go to some other game.Play Wii Sports with your family.whaaaat!!?!? u gonna stop playing guildwars? :( :cry:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

No, I'm kicking Jaina out so she can go off and make her own guild, so she can't taint our FoUness.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

No, I'm kicking Jaina out so she can go off and make her own guild, so she can't taint our FoUness.if you really kicked jaina out i might just install this again...
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

No, I'm kicking Jaina out so she can go off and make her own guild, so she can't taint our FoUness.if you really kicked jaina out i might just install this again...owned.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch