Blue Dragon

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Outlaw
FoUster

Blue Dragon

Post by Outlaw »

I picked up my copy today. If your an rpg fan your gonna like this game. Characters designs are really cool, i think the guy who designed the Chrono Trigger characters did the characters for this game. Its three disks long, holy crap!!!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I own it but haven't played it yet, looking forward to it though.I try to keep it at one RPG at a time and at the moment I'm quite far through the PSP game Brave Story: New Traveler, awesome little game. Soon as I'm done with that I'll give this a shot. Had a quick look at the intro... it's very DBZ isn't it? Same guy by any chance?
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

As far as character design goes, yea it is. Is far as the universe or gameplay, no lol. The cut scenes are really cool IMO, it almost like im watching an anime. Which apparently Blue Dragon is an anime, just look it up on you tube. Im about 6 hours into the game and so far its really cool. :D
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

you space tube
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I own it but haven't played it yet, looking forward to it though.I try to keep it at one RPG at a time and at the moment I'm quite far through the PSP game Brave Story: New Traveler, awesome little game. Soon as I'm done with that I'll give this a shot. Had a quick look at the intro... it's very DBZ isn't it? Same guy by any chance?If I had a PSP I would buy Brave Story in a heartbeat. It got some awesome reviews and people are calling it the best original PSP RPG. Hope you enjoy it Snape.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

blue eyes white dragon
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I counter it with my Dark Magician!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

If I had a PSP I would buy Brave Story in a heartbeat. It got some awesome reviews and people are calling it the best original PSP RPG. Hope you enjoy it Snape.Why thankyou good sir!I can't believe how much they've managed to put into this game, I downloaded it (shhhh!) for the ol' hacked PSP and it's only 150mb. I've tried out a couple of RPG's on the PSP, this one is definitely the best.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

blue eyes white dragon
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

One doesn't simply COUNTER a blue eyes white dragon with a dark magician. Anus played it right.