Sup FoU

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Lethal, I am the FoU clan spokesman. It has come to my attention that you want us to like you for who you are. Rest assured, we do not like you now, we won't like you if you conform to our every imaginable construct, and we will not like you if you condone the use of hybrid cars in place of cars that are actually worth two shits.Furthermore, the fact that there seems to be two of you makes me hate you twice as much.SHO NUFF!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Lethal, I am the FoU clan spokesman. It has come to my attention that you want us to like you for who you are. Rest assured, we do not like you now, we won't like you if you conform to our every imaginable construct, and we will not like you if you condone the use of hybrid cars in place of cars that are actually worth two shits.Furthermore, the fact that there seems to be two of you makes me hate you twice as much.FO SHO!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
lethal

Post by lethal »

Well that was nice ^^,
NULL
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Well that was nice ^^,whats so nice about them hating u? :?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Well that was nice ^^,whats so nice about them hating u? :?SAME GOES FOR YOU ITS 5 AM
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
lethal

Post by lethal »

it was sarcasm, a joke :roll: .
NULL
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Well that was nice ^^,whats so nice about them hating u? :?SAME GOES FOR YOU ITS 5 AMFO SHO!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Lethal, I am the FoU clan spokesman. It has come to my attention that you want us to like you for who you are. Rest assured, we do not like you now, we won't like you if you conform to our every imaginable construct, and we will not like you if you condone the use of hybrid cars in place of cars that are actually worth two shits.Furthermore, the fact that there seems to be two of you makes me hate you twice as much.I should explain.Shad's a militant black guy. If someone can convince Shad to like them, they're basically as good as in the clan. Considering he hates everyone though, myself included, the odds aren't too good... :?
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Lethal, I am the FoU clan spokesman. It has come to my attention that you want us to like you for who you are. Rest assured, we do not like you now, we won't like you if you conform to our every imaginable construct, and we will not like you if you condone the use of hybrid cars in place of cars that are actually worth two shits.Furthermore, the fact that there seems to be two of you makes me hate you twice as much.I should explain.Shad's a militant black guy. If someone can convince Shad to like them, they're basically as good as in the clan. Considering he hates everyone though, myself included, the odds aren't too good... :?Psh, that's easy....just tell Shad that you can hook him up with a life time's supply of vodka and you're good.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Lethal, I am the FoU clan spokesman. It has come to my attention that you want us to like you for who you are. Rest assured, we do not like you now, we won't like you if you conform to our every imaginable construct, and we will not like you if you condone the use of hybrid cars in place of cars that are actually worth two shits.Furthermore, the fact that there seems to be two of you makes me hate you twice as much.I should explain.Shad's a militant black guy. If someone can convince Shad to like them, they're basically as good as in the clan. Considering he hates everyone though, myself included, the odds aren't too good... :?Psh, that's easy....just tell Shad that you can hook him up with a life time's supply of vodka and you're good.unfortunatly for u , u cant give shad a life time supply of vodka 8) ps. shad doesnt hate me
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch