Sup FoU

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
lethal

Sup FoU

Post by lethal »

Whats up doods, i want to join fou simply that its not about skills, its about having fucking fun, and its hard to find that in jk2 nowdays its all about skills, :roll: , I've talked to some of FoU and im pritty sure ill fit in, I'm a laid back joker kinda guy, I'm not in no rush so ill be sticking around, im really really active in jk2 ... well all i gotto say now is i hope you all appect :) many thanks Lethal aka f
NULL
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Well, we are very much less of a competitive guild these days; so skill is not so important. What is, is friendship. We don't like to let anyone just come aboard. Stick around, let us get to know you. Post on the forums a lot and keep JK2ing it up.But remember, this is how close knit and serious we are; we've had people wait for a damn sight more than a year to join us.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Well, we are very much less of a competitive guild these days; so skill is not so important. What is, is friendship. We don't like to let anyone just come aboard. Stick around, let us get to know you. Post on the forums a lot and keep JK2ing it up.But remember, this is how close knit and serious we are; we've had people wait for a damn sight more than a year to join us.also we're quite active in other games too
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

There are also certain... initiation rites to undertake. I won't give too much away, but it involves a tube of vagisol, a half-eaten jaffa cake, a hole puncher, 3 semi-naked midgets, a pair of black socks and the complete works of William Shakespeare. And a spoon.That aside, we tend to go for people who can take a joke as well as give one, who will remain loyal to the clan through the good times and the bad, through sickness and in health, till death do us part. You may now kiss the Dutchman.Man I need to get some sleep. :x
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

yeah! kiss my ass!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

lethal

Post by lethal »

Lmao, I'm loving you guys all ready :P
NULL
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ya in JK2 you will find myself, MasteredCloud, Musashi and one or two others but thats it really...So keep up with the forums and look into the other games we play. Good luck.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

There are also certain... initiation rites to undertake. I won't give too much away, but it involves a tube of vagisol, a half-eaten jaffa cake, a hole puncher, 3 semi-naked midgets, a pair of black socks and the complete works of William Shakespeare. And a spoon.That aside, we tend to go for people who can take a joke as well as give one, who will remain loyal to the clan through the good times and the bad, through sickness and in health, till death do us part. You may now kiss the Dutchman.Man I need to get some sleep. :xya, and all that is just for the silly fucking brits......wait till you hear what that sick fuck Shadow in Poland wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:Ya in JK2 you will find myself, MasteredCloud, Musashi and one or two others but thats it really. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
lethal

Post by lethal »

I'm from Britain :twisted:
NULL
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Taco - how could you not list Tibby... the grandfather of JK2 himself!?Lethal, whereabouts in Britain are you from? I live near Northamptonshire and Mus over there is a scouse bastard. We need some more hawt Brits on these forums man, I've been carrying that torch alone for far too long.