Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

ps. shad doesnt hate me:lmao:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

ps. shad doesnt hate me:lmao:x2
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

it was sarcasm, a joke :roll: .i dont like jokes................................ :shock: :shock: :shock:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

it was sarcasm, a joke :roll: .i dont like jokes................................ :shock: :shock: :shock:You must not like yourself then. World's oldest emo?
lethal

Post by lethal »

Lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NULL
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

it was sarcasm, a joke :roll: .i dont like jokes................................ :shock: :shock: :shock:You must not like yourself then. World's oldest emo?[size=24:e6f458e01b]EMOWNED!!! [/size:e6f458e01b]
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Shadowned imoand I lost that workout pattern :mad:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Haha, you guys are great. But seriously, I hate all of you with ever increasing intensity.Cloud, you silly, silly boy. A mere gesture such as a lifetime supply of vodka would do nothing to appease me. In fact, it makes me hate you more seeing as how you insinuated that the world is capable of producing more vodka than I can drink.TO THE BUMS WHO REQUESTED TRAINING HELP: YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS, LAZY, AND MOST LIKELY OBESE/WOMANLY IN SIZE. I KNOW THAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING MY ADVICE, MAYBE EVEN PROCEEDED TO SPEND AN ENTIRE DAY THINKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING TO BENEFIT YOUR PHYSICAL WELL BEING, BUT IN THE END YOUR LAZY SACK OF SHIT MENTALITY LEFT YOU IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE YOU STARTED. GO RUN SOME LAPS AND TALK TO GOD, HE MISSES YOU (I don't).
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Haha, you guys are great. But seriously, I hate all of you with ever increasing intensity.Cloud, you silly, silly boy. A mere gesture such as a lifetime supply of vodka would do nothing to appease me. In fact, it makes me hate you more seeing as how you insinuated that the world is capable of producing more vodka than I can drink.TO THE BUMS WHO REQUESTED TRAINING HELP: YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS, LAZY, AND MOST LIKELY OBESE/WOMANLY IN SIZE. I KNOW THAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING MY ADVICE, MAYBE EVEN PROCEEDED TO SPEND AN ENTIRE DAY THINKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING TO BENEFIT YOUR PHYSICAL WELL BEING, BUT IN THE END YOUR LAZY SACK OF SHIT MENTALITY LEFT YOU IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE YOU STARTED. GO RUN SOME LAPS AND TALK TO GOD, HE MISSES YOU (I don't).bottle cap
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

banana fried chicken
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted